Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Reunion

I went to a family reunion today. It was my grandma's side of the family.  There is one main thing I would like to advise all people who are about to head to a family reunion:
THINK:  Do I have a sunburn?
DECIDE: Should I get near any family member that I probably haven't seen since kindergarten, which is most likely almost everyone, who might possible want to embrace me rather harshly?
EXECUTEYes I have a sunburn.  No I will not get near any family member who intends to harm me in a supposed tender way. RUN AWAYYYYYYYY.

As you can probably tell, I have a wonderfully pleasant time :)  I spent the majority of my time dodging flabby arms, and hitting the buffet. (Not literally).  Then I spent some time by myself on the front porch of the house we were at drawing "Phil's Collision Center" across the street.  I posted it on my art blog. It isn't very good, but I used what I had, aka, printer paper, a pencil with a missing eraser, and my lack of eye glasses to see adequately across the street.  Excuses, excuses, right? lol.

1 comment: