Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Letters!!

So... I LOVE LOVE LOVE letters :) I love writing them, but I also love receiving them.  And I'm not just talking about a card with some writing either. I am talking about pieces of paper with handwriting on them, little doodles, and an off-white envelope.  Haha. It doesn't have to be exactly that, but you get the idea. 

It seems that I am going to have to write people in order to get written back.... I have gotten two cards, but no hardcore letter. I'll just have to wait.  My roommate, Liz, has a manila envelope absolutely STUFFED with letters.  I love just looking at it. It is awesome :) 

Well, if anyone wants me to write them a letter, I will gladly do so :)  Just let me know, and give me your address because I most likely do not have it!!!

~Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment