1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything?
I have won an award for best belch, best voice, best spirit award (aka MVP... christian school I went to didn't believe in giving an MVP...), and I have gotten some awards for some art stuff before.
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military?
I know my grandpa on my dad's side served in WW2. I'm not sure about anyone closer... Maybe some cousins.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you.
When I saw this video on YouTube with bunches of video clips of little children seeing their mommies or daddies for the first time in a long time. It was heart breaking....
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality?
I am a first born, and let me tell ya, I ACT LIKE IT. Haha. No joke. I am bossy for sure. lol
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents.
Well, I am not blood related to my family because I am adopted, but I do know that my aunt who I knew briefly a long time ago was artistic, and so am I.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo?
Pants for sure. I mean, what would happen if I was walking down the street and saw a crime taking place. Could I prevent it in a skirt? Na.... Pants all the way...
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep?
Usually I will wake up once during the night because I'll wake up dying of thirst. To go back to sleep I just lay back down. It doesn't take a lot.
8. Share a favorite movie quote.
"A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets" ~ Rose, Titanic
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent?
Spiced Pumkin by Yankee Candle Co.
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to?
My birthday :)
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently.
I just got a package in the mail from my Aunt Michell and Uncle Tony and their boys :) Full of candy, and gum, and mints!!
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be?
Well... I can't really say at the moment... haven't decided who to marry :)