1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
Well, unfortunately, if you think about it... blondes are stereotyped so much that most people believe it and so they assume that they are more fun, so they get involved and invited to more things...
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
Pandas!!! OMG. I am obsessed :)
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
I have thought myself to have seen a UFO, but..... that was right after I just watched "Signs" lol.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
I don't think I have seen any of his films...
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
Home.... because I have pretty much everything from the library, from the mall, plenty of art stuff, and its all at HOMEEEEE
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH (I am actually currently watching it, and I didn't even know this question was on here!)
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Fantasy art, mermaids, fairies, etc.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I think they are sweeeet. Then kids like Justin Bieber achieve their dream and become famous.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
Well, it was during the winter, I was headed to school after an hour or two hour delay.... I didn't even make it out of my neighborhood. I hit a patch of ice, and slid into a ditch and hit a tree. LOL
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
I'm sure I have, but I don't think I can think of a particular time....
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
JESUS. I would want to see if they knew about him... I would want to know if they shared the same belief.