Monday, June 24, 2013

Colorificccc

         Ok, so here is the bad news:  The Color Run this past Saturday wasn't an official Color Run.  It was a sponsored event by some heart association, and it was actually a little lame. Haha, BUT, you can't tell that from the pictures!!  The four of us still had an awesome time laughing and joking (mostly at the fake Color Run). 
         I will say that because it wasn't a real Color Run, I can't mark it off my bucket list.  I want my Color Run experience to be ridiculously epic and colorific. Hahah so I guess I'll have to sign up for the next Color Run in Orlando!  Anyway, here are some photos from Saturday! 







Okeydokey! That's all for this post :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun anyway. I know they have them around here too, but I think they already had them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I have not heard of the "color run" until your post last week..glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete