Saturday, July 27, 2013

I can't stop smiling

I have been so incredibly blessed this summer.  I have been surrounded by amazing people, I've learned so much, and I've had an incredible experience this summer.  And to help prove it, as a 'going away' present, I was given one of one of the art sets that I have been drooling over for the past 7 years!!!

May I introduce you to (drum roll please).............  MEGA BOX:


Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. Set of 132.  Yeah, I drooled, too.
Inside the beautiful tin exterior, it harbors the world's mysteries and the very essence of a rainbow. 
Prepare.... to...... die..... of...... overwhelming....... awesomeness.





I might have to take a trip to the E.R. because I'm going into shock from over-exposure to greatness.  #justsayin

In all seriousness, I am so blessed to know people who just want to bless others, like the one who gave me this little part of my dreams.  Thank you so much! And I PROMISE I will create something awesome! Just for you!!! Thank you!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh (That was me running in circles because of how excited I am about this!)

Ok, well, I've only got a week left here in Wyoming! I better start packing because time is gonna start flying really soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment